- UK orders are usually sent fast and free ! Most items are set to free UK delivery.
- Overseas Customers: Most items have a delivery option for Europe. If the item does not have a delivery option to your country contact us and we will send a price for airmail or UPS or DPD delivery.
- International orders outside of Europe are welcome by email, send us your requirements using the online form in the ‘contact us’ section to the right of this text and we will reply with a price including airmail delivery. Payment by Paypal is prefered for orders outside of UK or you can phone to pay with a card.
- We provide a printed invoice with every order and also a PDF invoice is available by email.
- Many items are set for free UK delivery, this is usually 1st class post or DPD or UPS for heavy items.
- Airmail delivery overseas at reasonable prices.
- We try to despatch all orders placed before 3.00 pm on business days the same day.
- When items are out of stock (this should never happen, as website shows stock levels), or are custom order items/ specially made to order, we will contact you to give you a despatch date.
- Orders under 2Kg weight are sent Royal Mail.
- Orders over 2kg are sent by UPS or DPD, this usually takes 2-3 days to deliver and a tracking number will be provided.
- We can arrange for delivery on Saturdays and Sundays at extra cost for a weekend delivery company such as DPD or Parcelforce.
- If you would like to check on the progress of an order, log into the website to check order status, or reply to the ‘order process’ e-mail received when you placed the order.
- If you are not satisfied with the products supplied for any reason you may return within 30 working days from the day after delivery for refund or exchange.
- Returned goods must be in new condition, if you have dragged a long cable under the floorboards or across the roof space, then that is not as new, it will be chaffed, so no use to us!
- Faulty goods can be sent back in any condition for replacement, repair or retermination. Although the chance of anything arriving faulty is very slim, quality control is extremely high and all products feature particularly robust build quality.
- If you are uncertain whether an item is faulty, please contact us to discuss the possible fault.
- Please submit a return request before sending any items back – Just send us an email.
- Non faulty items returned for refund or exchange must be in very good as new condition.
- Use a reliable delivery service with tracking for returns, we DO NOT recommend Hermes as too many parcels are mysteriously ‘lost’ and never arrive.
- We need to receive the goods back to refund. Ideally use DPD, UPS, TNT, DHL or Parcelforce booked through Interparcel, Parcelmonkey or Parcel2go etc.